Friday 14 June 2013

How I got here...

Firstly.. Hi to everyone visiting... Thought it would be easier to create a blog rather then keep duplicating posts on individual forums.
For those that don't know.. I have for the last few years owned a demountable romahome. This initially started on a 1985 545cc Honda acty  mini truck.
After a few problems with that I had the engine reconditioned to find out a few months later the chassis was rotten.... so the search was on for a new base vehicle... This turned out to be a 2004 plate daihatsu hijet... 1.3 , but again I started having issues... So made the hard decision for me to sell it and look for something else.

That something else has turned out to be a 2.4 diesel lwb, hitop transit. As I chat on various forums I decided today to create this blog off the conversion process I will be undertaking...

But before that, here are a few pictures of the old romahome, and the pod refurbishment I completed last year...
How it started when I first bought it..






Then are the refurbishment and base truck change ...





No comments:

Post a Comment